- This event has passed.
Otford Away Day
Ditton Family Away Day
A great place for new and old members of the church family and wider community to spend a day away together. Located high up on the North Downs, Otford Manor is almost 100 years old with a rich history and picturesque views. It has been used by various organisations over the years, but for the last 20 years has been the headquarters and offices of Oakhall Holidays.
The day will include: (9.15am – 8pm)
- Morning tea, coffee & biscuitsTalks by our guest speaker
- Community Mapping
- Guided walk of the North Downs
- BART Music Group
- Poetry corner & creative corner
- Afternoon Tea & Cake
- Board games (Jenga, Scrabble, boules)
- Quiet room for prayer & reflection
- 6pm – Evening Meal (all welcome)
Lots of activities available for children:
- Ping pong, pool, air hockey, volleyball
- Outdoor activities & games
- Outdoor swimming pool access (3ft – 8ft)
- Equipped & supervised creche (under 5s)
Tickets £35 – You can either pay online using the buttons at the top of this page or click below to download a booking form and pay using different methods. Please complete both sides of the booking form and return to Ditton Church Office (New Road, opposite the church)
Cheques payable to: St Peter’s Ditton PCC
Pay direct: St Peter’s Ditton PCC, CAF Bank, Account No. 00021526, Sort Code 40 52 40, Reference: Awayday
For more info, contact the Church Office
There are concessions and financial help available for those with limited income. To find out more, speak to the treasurer (Stephen Kemp) in confidence.