If you have any enquiries, about services at St Peter’s Church please contact Rev Ross Terranova
Telephone: 01732 842027 Email: email@example.com
St.Peter’s Church is over 900 years old and is the perfect setting to make the most important promise of your life. We look forward to welcoming you to our small but beautiful church.
If you can show one of these connections with the parish, you are able to hold your ceremony at St. Peter’s.
- Has at anytime lived in the Parish for more than 6 months or more.
- Was baptised at St. Peter’s Church
- Has at anytime, regularly attended church services for 6 months or more.
- If after you were born, one or both of your parents lived in the parish for 6 months or more.
- If after you were born, one or both of your parents regularly attended church services for 6 months or more.
- if at any time your parents or grandparents were married at St.Peter’s Church
A church ceremony is also available to anyone who would like to dedicate their marriage to God following a Civil Service. The words of the service acknowledge the commitment you have already made and ask for God’s blessing and guidance in your new life together.